What we do
- WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH THROUGH THE LATEST DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES
- WE HELP YOU EXPAND YOUR CUSTOMER BASE WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY ENHANCE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS
- WE PROVIDE YOU WITH FRESH AND INNOVATIVE WAYS TO SUCCESSFULLY COMMUNICATE WITH EXISTING AND EXPANDING AUDIENCES UPON WHICH YOU CAN BUILD YOUR INCREASING SUCCESS
- WE PROVIDE SWIFT RESPONSE TO PROBLEMS THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANTICIPATED
- WE GET INVOLVED IN A SINGLE ORGANISATION IN A SPECIFIC SECTOR
- WE ARE 100% COMMITTED TO A LONGTERM COLLABORATIVE RELATIONSHIP OF MUTUAL TRUST
- WE ENDEAVOUR TO BRING AN 'ADDED VALUE' TO YOUR BUSINESS
- WE BRING AN ENTREPRENEURIAL OUTLOOK AND WORK ETHIC TO PARTNER ORGANISATIONS
- WE HELP TO GROW AND DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS AND TO PUT YOU IN A PLACE WHERE YOU 'DRINK FROM THE RIVER WELL ABOVE THE HERD'
- WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IN LANGUAGE WE KNOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
- WE HAVE A COMMON-SENSE COMMERCIAL APPROACH
- WE WORK IN TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY WITH OUR CLIENTS
- OUR ENTREPRENEURIAL AND INNOVATIVE APPROACH WILL ASSIST YOU TO IDENTIFY AND ENGAGE THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE ARISING ON THE HORIZON FOR YOUR ORGANISATION DUE TO THE IMPACT OF THIS NEW AREA OF COMMUNICATION AND INFLUENCING
- WE SCOPE OUT WITH YOU HOW YOU CAN EXPLOIT THE NEW OPPORTUNITIES PRESENTED
- WE ENSURE THAT YOU NAVIGATE THE UNFAMILIARITY AND UNPREDICTABILITY OF THE NEW TERRITORY WITH A TEST PROTOTYPE THAT DEMONSTRATES THE USEABILITY AND BENEFITS OF THIS NEW TOOL
- OUR SPECIALISTS HAVE MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING INTERNATIONALLY AND WE OPERATE WITH RAPID RESPONSE
FEES OUR FEES ARE IN SYNC WITH OUR TOTAL COMMITTMENT TO A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH.
OUR INITIAL PROTOTYPING FEES ARE AGREED ON THE FINANCIAL VALUE OF EXPERTISE AND EFFORTS.
SUBSEQUENT PAYMENTS BECOME DUE ON THE CLIENT ATTAINING REVENUES BEYOND THE CURRENT TREND.
Future Media Technologies,
93 St. Stephen's Green,
Future Media Technologies,
Old House Lane, Bisley,
Surrey GU24 9DB,
Telephone: +353 1 254 9168
get in touch
FutureMediaTechnologies.com is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users by taking all possible measures to protect their personally identifiable information. This privacy statement outlines these measures and discloses the privacy practices of FutureMediaTechnologies.com.
This website takes every precaution to protect our user information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Information Collection and Use
FutureMediaTechnologies.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. FutureMediaTechnologies.com will not release any personably identifying information unless you specifically authorize us to do so or unless required by the appropriate law enforcement officials.
If registration is offered on our website, now or at some stage, in order to use our online services, a user must first complete the sign-up form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. Demographic information collected is used for our internal market analysis purposes.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Sharing Demographic Information
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We send all new Members a welcoming email to verify password and email address. Established Members may occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter via email or letter mail as part of our customer communications. In addition, we may also send the user site and service announcement updates. Members who do not wish to receive any customer communication can inform us and they will be excluded from any future communication.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as address information), it may be updated at the Member section page or by emailing our Customer Support Team.
Notification of Changes